- Product Type:Raw Material/Extract
- Active Ingredients:Lactobacillus reuteri
- Inactive Ingredients:Anhydrous dextrose added in lower concentration
- Marketed Country:USA
- Strength:100 billion CFU/gram
- Recommended Storage Condition:4C
- Shelf Life Period:24 Months
- Health Function:Digestive Health
- Supply ability:100 Kilogram Months
- Lead Time:2-3 Weeks
- Nearest Port:Milwaukee International Airport
- Accepted Delivery Terms:FOB, CFR, CIF
- Accepted Payment Currency:USD
- Accepted Payment Type:L/C, Paypal, T/T, Western Union
Lactobacillus reuteriis a widespread member of the genus Lactobacillus. A specially selected strain of Lactobacillus reuteriis available as a culture concentrate or as part of a multiple strain custom blend with a variety of excipients. It is a gram positive rods of varied lengths, commonly occurring in short chains.
The major attributes of this probiotic strain are Non-dairy, Gluten free, Soy free, Corn free, Allergen free, Non GMO, Preservative free and Vegan.
: Lactobacillus reuteriis manufactured through a fermentation process and freeze-dried at GMP certified plant.
: 100 billion CFU/g
: 5 kg aluminum foil bags.
: Storage: Stable at room temperature in vacuum sealed bags. For maximum long term stability refrigerated or frozen storage is recommended.
: Stable for 24 months at room temperature with proper storage and handling. Refrigeration is recommended.
: Dietary supplement, Food and Beverage.
- Be the first to review this product