- Product Type:Raw Material/Extract
- Active Ingredients:Lactobacillus plantarum
- Inactive Ingredients:Rice Maltodextrin/ MCC incase of lower of potency dilution
- Strength:500 billion CFU/g
- Recommended Storage Condition:4C
- Shelf Life Period:24 Months
- Health Function:Digestive Health
- Supply ability:100 Kilogram Weeks
- Lead Time:2-3 Weeks
- Nearest Port:DFW International Airport
- Accepted Delivery Terms:FOB
- Accepted Payment Currency:USD
- Accepted Payment Type:L/C, Paypal, Western Union
Lactobacillus plantarum is a widespread member of the genus Lactobacillus, commonly found in many fermented food products. A specially selected strain of Lactobacillus plantarum is available as a culture concentrate or as part of a multiple strain custom blend with a variety of excipients. It is a gram positive rods of varied length, commonly occurring in short chains and available as white to cream color, free-flowing powder
Major Attributes: The major attributes of this probiotic strain are Non-dairy, Gluten free, Soy free, Corn free, Allergen free, Non GMO, Preservative free and Vegan
Manufacturing: Lactobacillus plantarum is manufactured through a fermentation process and freeze-dried at a GMP certified plant.
Potency: 5 billion to 400 billion CFU/g
Origin: Human isolate
Country of Origin: USA
Available: Powder, Bulk Capsule
Packaging: 1 kg, 5 kg and 20 kg aluminum foil bag.
Storage: Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 – 6 C).
Shelf Life: Stable for 24 months at room temperature with proper storage and handling. Refrigeration is recommended.
Certification: KOSHER, HALAL
Application: Dietary supplement, Food and Beverage.
- Be the first to review this product