- Product Type:Raw Material/Extract
- Active Ingredients:Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus
- Inactive Ingredients:Rice Maltodextrin for lower potency
- Strength:75 billion CFU/g
- Recommended Storage Condition:4C
- Shelf Life Period:18 Months
- Health Function:Digestive Health
- Supply ability:100 Kilogram
- Lead Time:2-3 Weeks
- Nearest Port:DFW International Airport
- Accepted Delivery Terms:FOB, EXW, CIF, CIP
- Accepted Payment Currency:USD
- Accepted Payment Type:L/C, Money Gram, Paypal, T/T, Western Union
Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus is a species of gram positive bacteria in the genus Lactobacillus. A specially selected strain of Lactobacillus bulgaricus is available as a culture concentrate or as part of a multiple strain custom blend with a variety of excipients. It is a gram-positive rod that may appear long and filamentous. It is non-motile and does not form spores. It is regarded as aciduric or acidophilic, since it requires a low pH (around 5.4–4.6) to grow effectively. It is available as white to cream-colored, free-flowing powder.
Major Attributes: The major attributes of this probiotic strain are Non-dairy, Gluten free, Soy free, Corn free, Allergen free, Non GMO, Preservative free and Vegan
Manufacturing: Lactobacillus bulgaricus is manufactured through a fermentation process and freeze-dried at GMP certified plant.
Potency: 5 billion to 75 billion CFU/g
Origin: Human isolate
Available: Powder, Stick sachet
Packaging: 1 kg aluminum foil bag.
Storage: Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 – 6 C).
Shelf Life: Stable for 18 months at room temperature with proper storage and handling. Refrigeration is recommended.
Certification: KOSHER, HALAL
Application: Dietary supplement, Food and Beverage.
- Be the first to review this product