- Product Type:Raw Material/Extract
- Active Ingredients:Lactobacillus casei
- Inactive Ingredients:Rice Maltodextrin in lower potency dilution
- Strength:350 billion CFU/g
- Recommended Storage Condition:4C
- Shelf Life Period:24 Months
- Health Function:Digestive Health
- Supply ability:100 Kilogram Weeks
- Lead Time:2-3 Weeks
- Nearest Port:DFW International Airport
- Accepted Delivery Terms:FOB, EXW, CIF
- Accepted Payment Currency:USD
- Accepted Payment Type:L/C, Money Gram, Paypal, T/T, Western Union
Lactobacillus casei is a species of genus Lactobacillus found in the human intestine and mouth. This particular species of Lactobacillus is documented to have a wide pH and temperature range. A specially selected strain of Lactobacillus casei is available as a culture concentrate or as part of a multiple strain custom blend with a variety of excipients. It is available as white, to cream-colored, free flowing powder. Lactobacillus casei is a gram positive rods of varied lengths, commonly occurring in short chains.
Major Attributes: The major attributes of this probiotic strain are Non-dairy, Gluten free, Soy free, Corn free, Allergen free, Non GMO, Preservative free and Vegan
Manufacturing: Lactobacillus casei is manufactured through a fermentation process and freeze-dried at GMP certified plant.
Potency: 5 billion to 350 billion CFU/g
Origin: Human isolate
Available: Powder, Bulk Capsule
Packaging: 1 kg aluminum foil bags.
Storage: Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 – 6 C)
Shelf Life: Stable for 24 months at room temperature with proper storage and handling. Refrigeration is recommended.
Certification: KOSHER, HALAL
Application: Dietary supplement, Food and Beverage.
- Be the first to review this product