A. ONLINE PRIVACY PRACTICES
This website (www.Dbi360.com), ("the Site") is operated by Dietary Business Intelligence LLC, a company registered in the state of Texas, whose registered office is located at 2300 Harrisburg Lane, Plano, TX-75025 USA ("the Company").
B. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us and we keep user’s information secure.We have taken steps to ensure that, we ONLY collect user’s information, which is necessary and appropriate to provide you with our premium services. We may collect the following types of information:
1. REGISTRATION INFORMATION
In some areas of our website ("the Site"), we may ask you to register and thereby request you to provide personal information which may include your name, email address, company or affiliation details and other relevant personal information for the purpose of providing you the right kind ofservices. Thepersonal information provided by you will be kept strictly confidential.
2. SIGN IN INFORMATION
When you sign-in to access the Site via a web browser or desktop or mobile application, our servers may automatically track and record certain usage related information. This information could be your number of search request/query, interaction with a service, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, operating system, total number of pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors, etc.
3. PUBLISHING INFORMATION
If you submit any information to Dbi360.com to be published on the Site by using any of the available publishing tools, including but not limited to Company Directory, Product Catalog, Trade Leads, and then you are deemed to have given consent for the publication of such information ("Publishing Information").
C. SHARING OF INFORMATION
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites;
- verifying your identity;
- processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites, and maintainingand managing (upgrading/updating/canceling) your registration;
- providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback,grievances;
- to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Sites;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our product features and quality of services and also for marketing and promotional purposes as and when required;
- subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we may use your name, phone number, official address, email address and fax number ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us on the Sites including Gold Suppliers membership, Verified Members membership, Free Members membership and the value added services ancillary to the Memberships, and other products and services offered by us from time to time to members of the Site;
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or
- as required by law, any government authority or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
- Dbi360.com does not display user email addresses on marketplace to avoid extraction by email extractors.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to disclose your Collected Information to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who otherwise may be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of Dbi360.com, our registered users, listed customers, valuable partners, other web site users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We also reserve the right to disclose Collected Information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information
If you desire, you can change those configurations in your browser. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies, you can be notified when a cookie is sent, or you can reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you will be required to re-enter your information on our Site more often and certain features of our Site will be unavailable.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINK
We have put in place adequate safeguard and measures to ensure the security of the information we collect and store about you and will use our reasonable endeavors to protect your personal data from unauthorized disclosure and/or access including through the use of network and database security measures. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You can access, view and edit your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information (if any) through your Account with Dbi360.com. If you wish to unsubscribe to our email communications and/or de-list your company profile please send an email to info@Dbi360.com or by phone at +1 972 370 3530, or by visiting our website http://Dbi360.com/contacts