Ganoderma lucidum P.E.
Botanical Source: Ganoderma lucidum (Leysser.Fr) Karst
Used Part: Whole Mushroom
Specification: 10%,20%,30%,50% Polysaccharides &.2-4% Tritepene saponins
Appearance: brown powder
Test Method: HPLC
Bulk density: 0.35-0.75g/mL
Ganoderma are characterized by basidiocarps that are large, perennial, woody brackets also called "conks". They are lignicolous and leathery either with or without a stem. The fruit bodies typically grow in a fan-like or hoof-like form on the trunks of living or dead trees. They have double-walled, truncatespores with yellow to brown ornamented inner layers.
1. To enhance immune regulation, promotes metabolism.
2. To prolong life and anti-aging, improve the skin health care.
3. Anti-tumor and anti-radiation, inhibit tumor growth, prevent postoperative recurrence of cancers, reduce side-effects during chemotherapy or radiotherapy, such as mitigate the pains, suppress hair loss, etc.
4. Anti-cardiovascular diseases via germanium eliminating toxins from blood, anti-hypertension, lower blood sugar and cholesterol
5. To protect liver and enhance detoxification, thus improving liver function and repairing of liver tissue injury
6. with a significant efficacy on removing anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti-amnesia, improve sleep, and has a better auxiliary effect on neurasthenia, fatigue syndrom, menopausal syndrom and Alzheimers disease
1. Reishi mushroom extract is reputed as the elixir of life since ancient times, and is a rare and traditional Chinese medicine in china.
2. Reishi mushroom extract is used for treatment of general fatigue and weakness , asthma,insomnia, and cough.
3. Reishi mushroom extract can also preserve the vigour, strengthen the physique, have a rosy complexion, antisenile.
4. Prolong life, curing the consumptive disease and the heamorrhoids