- Product Type:Raw Material/Extract
- Active Ingredients:Bifidobacterium infantis Probiotics
- Inactive Ingredients:Rice Maltodextrin in lower concentration
- Strength:50 billion CFU/g
- Recommended Storage Condition:4C
- Shelf Life Period:24 Months
- Health Function:Digestive Health
- Supply ability:100 Kilogram
- Lead Time:1-2 Weeks
- Nearest Port:DFW International Airport
- Accepted Delivery Terms:FOB, CIF, CIP
- Accepted Payment Currency:USD
- Accepted Payment Type:L/C, Paypal, T/T
Bifidobacterium infantis is a bacterial
species of the Bifidobacterium genus. This bacteria is a specific inhabitant of
the large intestine (colon) where it can be found at high concentration in
infants. It is predominant in the feces of breast-fed infants.
Major Attributes: The major attributes of this probiotic strain are Non-dairy, Gluten free, Soy free, Corn free, Allergen free, Non GMO, Preservative free and Vegan
Manufacturing: Bifidobacterium breve is manufactured through a fermentation process and freeze-dried at GMP certified plant.
Potency: 2 billion to 50 billion CFU/g
Packaging: 1 kg aluminum foil bags.
Shelf Life: Stable for 24 months at room temperature with proper storage and handling. Refrigeration is recommended.
Application: Dietary supplement, Food and Beverage.
- Be the first to review this product