- Product Type:Finished Product
- Brand Name:7 AM Probiotics
- Marketed Country:Canada
- Dosage Form:Capsule
- Route of Administration:Oral
- Recommended Storage Condition:4C
- Shelf Life Period:24 Months
- Health Function:Colon Support
- Min Order Quantity:1000 Unit
- Lead Time:6-8 Weeks
- Accepted Delivery Terms:FOB, EXW, CIF
- Accepted Payment Currency:USD, CAD
- Accepted Payment Type:T/T
Description: 100 B CFU/G, White, Odorless, Size‘0’ delayed release veggie capsules.
Active Ingredients: Bifidobacterium lactis BL04, Lactobacillus acidophilus LA14, Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR32,Lactobacillus salivarius LS33,Lactobacillus casei LC11,Lactobacillus plantarum LP115,Lactobacillus paracasei LPC37
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Rice Maltodextrine, Fructooligosaccharide, Vegetable grade magnesium stearate.
Use: Source of Probiotics, Maintains healthy intestinal flora, helpful in the management of IBS and IBD.
Dose: 1 capsule in morning before breakfast for adolescents and adults 15 years and over.
Packaging: 30 CT Capsules in HDPE Bottle.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place
Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing under recommended storage condition
Country of Origin: Produce of Canada. Probiotic cultures are of US Origin
Regulatory Status : Approved By Health Canada
- Son of a gun, this i review by Maliyah on 10/30/16
Son of a gun, this is so hellufp!